If you’re looking to earn money through online tasks and want to know if the site Tunegaga legit or scam, then you’re certainly at the right place. The site is used by several users that count to more than thirty thousand active users.
The site is used by many people who want to earn some money by doing online tasks. Keep reading the whole article to know about the site’s details, and we’ll clarify whether the site is legit or is another scam that you might fall into.
What is Tunegaga?
According to the website itself, Tunegaga is an online site that pays for hearing online music and doing multiple online tasks. The company targets your specific music taste within the music industry, and the site pays for your attention in music videos or any tasks.
The site only pays if you see a particular video or listen to specific audio for more than 30 seconds. The site is spread across 180 countries, and they pay per week.
How does Tunegaga work?
The rule is simple for the Tunegaga website. If the user is consistent while watching videos and listening to music, the website pays them through various payment methods.
There is a separate fee per video, and everyone can watch 3 videos per day for around 2 weeks after the initial log-up. This is the time where users can earn money from listening to particular audio and watching videos.
- URL: tunegaga(dot)com
- Contact details: not available on the website
- Email: hello(dot)tunegaga(dot)com
- Address: Muškátová, 1427/2 Bratislava Slovakia.
- Payment methods: One can directly withdraw the money in their respective bank account or into their cryptocurrency wallet.
- Cost of using the website: There is no usage cost for the first 14 days. However, the website charges a specific amount after every year for account maintenance.
- Category: music and earning money.
- Guest policy: The site is free to use for the first 14 days.
Now, we will discuss whether Is Tunegaga legit or scam and the pros and cons of the website.
- The platform is free to use.
- The platform also supports cryptocurrency transfers.
- Any identification details are not required to use this website.
- A membership fee is not necessary for the first 14 days to use this website.
- It is not required to pay tax for the money you earn on the site.
- The company has its application which is supported in android devices.
- The app is widespread across 172 countries.
- The website promotes direct bank transfers.
- Any proof or valid legitimacy is not found.
- Customer reviews are not available and are not found.
- The details of the founder are not available on the website.
- Contact details are not available on the website.
- The company doesn’t allow to withdraw the money until a certain amount is reached.
Tunegaga legit or scam?
Now, we’ll discuss the website’s legitimacy and if it is safe enough to use the website. Here are some of the points to keep in mind before we judge the legitimacy of the website.
- The website is not SSL encrypted.
- Social media presence is not found.
- Customer reviews are not found.
- The trust score is just 1%.
Here are some details of the site that are to be kept in mind. All the points show negative aspects and negativity that must keep in mind before using the website. We can conclude that the website is probably a scam.
However, the website is newly launched, and you might give it a try if you want to test it yourself.
Are there any reviews of the website?
No, unfortunately, there are no public reviews or users reviews of the website. This is another negative aspect of the website that should be kept in mind before using the website.
The point of whether it is Tunegaga legit or scam is discussed, and now we’ll come straight to the conclusion. The site is new, and there is no evidence of payback. So, we think that the website might be suspicious.
|Parameter||Yes or no|
|Social media presence||No|
That was all for the article about “Tunegaga legit or scam.” Comment what you think about the website and stay connected with us to know more about website and product reviews.