HomeNewsIs Fightclub Legit

Is Fightclub Legit

Is fightclub legit? We often wonder about buying something when it goes out of stock and regrets not buying it. In this article, we will talk about a website that brings the sold-out stuff for all. Isn’t it a dream website?

The website launched its first store in New York, United States. It has been a great success since then. The concept of shopping through this domain is quite different than the other e-commerce website. Let us study more about this fantastic portal together.

What is fightclub?

The website was launched in2005—Fight club stocks rare sneakers, which are readily not available anywhere. The plan is they buy sneakers from locals and sell them in their stores. This way, there are so many rare sneakers that we can see in this store. Is fightclub legit?

It is best for sneakers fanatics. It is now the no.1 sneaker place in the world. Apart from sneakers, they sell accessories, clothing apparel, etc.

Details:

  • Sell rare and unique sneakers 
  • They do not provide many discounts 
  • They even purchase sneakers from local customers.

Specifications 

  • Address- New York, United States
  • Email- support(at)fightclib(dot)com
  • Phone- unknown
  • Owner- Damany Vier
  • Website- fightclub(dot)com
  • Return/refund- Not available 
  • Mode of payment- Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
  • Shipping- worldwide 

Pros

  • Antique varieties of sneakers are available.
  • Apart from sneakers, they sell clothes and accessories, which makes this store an all-rounder store.
  • The website is pretty old.
  • They ship worldwide.
  • They only take 20% of the selling price, the rest 80% give it to their customers.

Cons

  • They don’t take returns, neither do they give a refund.
  • Once you get the product, it’s your responsibility ultimately.
  • Significantly fewer offers on the site sometimes.

Company’s working procedure:

We have earlier discussed that this company sells sneakers and buys from different people around the globe. Selling is quite simple. Let me give you a quick guide.

Step to step guide to sell your sneakers:

  • First of all, you need to showcase your sneakers to the fightclub team.
  • They will help you with the pricing.
  • Fight Club will give a reasonable price according to the shoes’ condition and the market price of the shoes.
  • After you are convinced with the price set, you can leave your shoes and relax.
  • They will display your shoes in their stores and also on their website.
  • If your shoes are sold, you will receive 80% of the selling price, and 20% will be fight clubs.

Is fightclub legit?

Yes, the website is legitimate. You can invest your money in it or shoes for selling.

As per our analysis and research, we found no fraud or scam on this website. They deliver what they commit.

The trust score is high, which is an active highlight. They will not ghost you until your amount is paid and your sneaker is sold. If you are a buyer, you will receive the product.

So hang out. The site is trustworthy, and it is an old domain which makes it more legitimate.

Flight club customer’s reviews:

Is fight club legit? You know that now but you will be satisfied only if the local people have approved the site. Let us share some feedback from customers. Is fightclub legit? You must have got the answer by now.

We have seen mixed reviews about the site as we see on other websites. Some customers are delighted with their purchase, and some are not. Customers complained to have received the wrong size, fake shoes, etc. 

The rating is 3.5 stars.

Conclusion 

We thereby conclude our article by stating the legitimacy of the website. is fightclub legit? It is safe to sell and purchase, but as we suggest, you can do your part of the research. 

We saw people happily buying it as they stock rare sneakers that are nowhere to be found from our end. You can check the authenticity of sneakers from their stores rather than the website.

Social media presenceYes
Trust scoregood
Customer reviewsYes
SSL encryptionYes

If you have any query, feel free to comment below.

RELATED ARTICLES

Tamronhallshow com

Iraqui Dinar Scam

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular

Tamronhallshow com

Iraqui Dinar Scam

Elondrop.su Legit